This is Me

This is me.

I'm a dreamer.

I'm a twenty-two-year-old free-spirit dancing through life, focusing on the joy in the moments, the joy in this crazy thing we call life.

I'm the strangest person you'll ever meet. I name everything.

I drink entirely too much coffee and hot chocolate.

I'm gluten-free and vegan. If you have any recipes, shoot them my way! Of course, I probably won't cook them so they're edible, but we can try.

I want to change the world.

I'm a grad school student with plans of becoming a kindergarten teacher.

Jesus is my everything.

I say I like mango smoothies, but then I remember I've never actually tried one.

This is me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Reading: Incorporating the Joy of Books into the Classroom

Nothing Without Joy: The Role of Play, Curiosity, and Wonder in the Classroom.

Reopened